The L-742 Ultra-Precision Dual-Scan® Roll Alignment System offers the quickest, easiest, and most accurate way to align the rolls of a paper mill. The L-742 features:
- Up to 70% faster than optics or competing laser systems.
- Machines 1,000 feet (300 m) long or longer can easily be checked with our unique Laser Transfer Process.
- 2-3x more accurate than optics or competing roll lasers kits with roll parallelism accuracy of .00006 in/ft (0.005 mm/m).
- A-1519-2.4ZB Targets have a large measuring range of ±.55 in. (±14 mm) and a resolution of .00002 in. (0.0005 mm).
- Use up to 5 A-1519-2.4ZB Target simultaneously with the R-1357-2.4ZB PDA Readout to speed up laser transfers, data taking and recording.
- Real-time data updating allows fast and easy adjustment of rolls if out of alignment.
- Wireless communication with effective range up to 150 ft (45 m).
- Easy to learn, the L-742 requires only 1 operator, reducing manpower and allowing techs to be used elsewhere.