A 2-axis translation slide that fits on top of the L-106 that allows the laser to slide back and forth in X and Y axes during laser setup. Particularly useful for roll alignment, gantry master-to-slave rail parallelism checking.
- Bore alignment in large diesel engine blocks
- Gantry style machine tools
- Paper mill, film lines, printing presses
- Translates laser position with very little angular change.
- ±1.25 in (32 mm) travel adjustment.
- X&Y adjustment very useful for roll alignment applications
- Rugged steel translations slides an plate.
- Magnetic steel plate to hold laser mag base.