Hamar Laser’s R-1307 series of 2-axis target readouts is available in 3 configurations, designed to fit the specific needs of our users.
- The R-1307C (replaces the R-307 Readout) – supports 2-axis, cabled targets (4 x 4 mm, 10 x 10 mm and 20 x 20 mm PSDs).
- The R-1307W-2.4ZB – supports our A-1519-2.4ZB Single-Axis Wireless Targets.
- The R-1307-2.4ZB – supports both cabled targets and single-axis wireless target. It also has the capability to wirelessly send cabled-target from one R-1307 to another up to 133 ft. (40 m) away.
- The R-1307W-900XB – supports our A-1519-900XB Single-Axis Wireless Xbee™ Targets.
- The R-1307-900XB – supports both cabled targets and single-axis wireless 900 MHz Xbee™ target. It also has the capability to wirelessly send cabled-target from one R-1307 to another up to 133 ft. (40 m) away.
All 5 readouts come with rugged aluminum case and user adjustable features, such as zeroing, data averaging, inches/mm units, number of digits, and many more. The readouts are powered with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long battery life.
- Bore alignment
- Spindle alignment
- Flatness, straightness checks
- For all HLI 2-axis and 4-axis targets
- The readouts support all of HLI’s 2 axis cabled targets, 4 axis cabled targets (requires 2 readouts) and wireless single-axis scan targets
- Support cabled targets, for both blinking and continuous laser modes, for use with the L-700, L-702, L -705, L-706 and L-708 Lasers
- The R-1307 and R-1307W can be configured to display data from 1 wireless target in Dual-Axis (fixed laser beam) Mode or 2 single-axis wireless targets in Scanning Mode.
- Radio frequency for the R-1307-2.4ZB and R-1307W-2.4ZB is 2.4 GHz Xbee®
- Radio frequency for the R-1307-900XB and R-1307W-900XB is 900 MHz Xbee®
- The R-1307 and R-1307C support 4 x 4 mm, 10 x 10 mm and 20 x 20 mm PSDs
- User-selectable measurement averaging (2 to 64 samples) for difficult atmospheric conditions.
- Electronic zeroing of target readings
- The R-1307C/R-1307 can store up to 9 sets of 2-axis-target calibration factors
- Easy-to-use front control panel allows quick setting changes and clearly displays target readings.
- User can select the display resolution up to a maximum of .0001 in. or 0.001 mm.
- Powered by a 2500 mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery for 7-22 hours of continuous use (depending on model, radio type and display brightness setting)
- Light weight (1.2 lb / .55 kg) with rugged aluminum housing
10x10 mm PSD <2% error
20x20 mm PSD<0.5% error
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com