The A-1700 is a roll-leveling accessory kit for our L-732/742 Dual Scan® Roll Alignment systems. It comes with a high-resolution electronic level that transmits its data wirelessly to the R-1357-2.4ZB PDA to quickly level rolls. It has 2 axes with a resolution of .0002 in/ft (0.02 mm/m or 0.001°). It also has a v-block base for rolls from 2 to 24 in. (51- 610 mm) with the standard strap and up to 48 in. (1.2 m) with an extended strap.
- Blown-film rolls
- Converting machine rolls
- Paper mill rolls
- Plastic film-line rolls
- Textile mill rolls
- 2 axis electronic level with a resolution of .0002 in/ft (0.02 mm/m or 0.001°)
- Measuring range of +/- 2.0°.
- Bluetooth radio to transmit the level data to a PDA for easy leveling of rolls. Download the Smart 2D PDA Android software to display the data on a handheld device.
- Easily paired with our R-1357-2.4ZB PDA to show both the roll-leveling data and its parallelism data from the L-742 Dual Scan Roll Leveling Laser on the same device to speed up the roll adjustment phase of roll alignment.
- V-block type mounting base for rolls from 2 to 24 in. (51- 610 mm) in diameter and a safety strap to prevent the roll from falling off during the alignment. With an extended strap rolls up to 48 in. (1.2 m) can be leveled.
- Data updates in real time in 2 axes. Also features a single-axis mode to avoid confusion.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries plus a mini-USB port to run on A/C power with up to 12 hours of battery life.
- Offers an easy in-field calibration procedure to maintain accuracy.
From angles 0.5° to 2.0°: ±.0008 in/ft. (0.08 mm/m or 0.004°)
Bluetooth: up to 12 hours continuous use
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com