L-700 Extruder Borescope Alignment System
Our 50 years of alignment experience went into the design of the L-700 Extruder Borescope Alignment System that makes checking the alignment of extruder barrel sections to gearboxes much easier and much faster:
- Aligns extruders up to 70% faster than conventional or optical borescope methods.
- Setup < 25 minutes. Data in 5 minutes after that!
- The A-510 2-Axis Bore target uses self-centering bore adapters that find the bore center without any moving parts. No 0º and 180º measurements, so it takes just 5- 10 seconds to get a measurement!
- Customized bore adapters with a large range of barrel IDs from 1.18 to 18 in. (30 to 458 mm).
- Resolution of .0001 in. (0.001 mm).
- System accuracy of .001 in. (0.025 mm) in 20 feet (6.1 m).
- Self-Centering Chuck fixture to mount the L-700 on the gearbox shafts for ultra-fast setup.
- Real-time alignment data speeds alignment by showing barrel movements as it’s being adjusted.
- Simple, handheld readout show the alignment data in the vertical and horizontal axes.
- Horizontal and vertical center & angular adjustments allow for easy alignment of the laser to the gearbox spindle’s rotation axis.
- Battery-operated laser with a range of 100 ft. (30 m).