A height-adjustment fixture that fits into the L-106 Instrument Stand that allows the laser to elevated up or down by ±3.5 in. (89 mm) to precisely set the laser plane to a desired elevation. Useful for putting the laser plane between 2 parallel surfaces with limited distance between them, such as stamping presses.
- Machine tools
- Paper mill, film lines, printing presses
- Stamping presses
- Surface leveling
- Adjust laser height position to precise elevation.
- ±3.5 in. (89 mm) height adjustment.
- Adjustment very useful for stamping press applications
- Rugged aluminum and steel
- Magnetic steel plate to hold laser mag base.
15 lbs (6.8 kg)
L-106A Elevation Range:
±3.5 in. (89 mm) of height adjustment
L-106A Elevation Resolution:
.010 in. (0.25 mm) height adjustment
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com