An X-Y Fixture that holds the L-706 Laser and positions it to the half-bore set points. Utilizes easy-to-find angle iron to hold fixture near the half-bore center. Uses the A-501A & A-501 Bore Sweep Fixtures to “sweep in” the fixture to the desired set points or zero. Then the L-706 is inserted into the A-502L setting the laser centerline to the desired set points. Comes with a coarse pitch adjustment and 2 sets of “Pac Man” magnets to rigidly hold the fixture in place.
- Steam Turbines
- Gas Turbines
- X-Y Adjustment to position laser fixture to desired set points.
- Utilizes easy-to-find angle iron to hold fixture near the half-bore center.
- 2.250 in. (57.15 mm) ID
- Comes with 2 sets of “Pac Man” magnets to rigidly hold the laser on the set points.
- Works with the A-501 and A-501A Bore Sweep Units to sweep in the fixture to the set points.
- Has coarse pitch angular adjustment to coarsely align the laser to the far target/reference point.