The A-703SP-LM is special surface-plate mounting fixture designed to provide a stable laser base and to make the laser setup process go faster. It works with the L-703S Laser and A-703SP-SE-A/B Straight Edge & Scale, which gives the target a straight line to slide against when taking data. It features 19.1 in (486 mm) of spacing between the front and back mounting feet to maximize stability and improve repeatability. A second, shorter mounting distance of 11 in. (479 mm) is also available.
- Granite, surface plate calibration
- Steel surface plate calibration
- Part straightness
- Specially designed to work with the A-703SP-SE Straight Edges to measure the flatness of surface plates.
- It features a 3-point mount and 19.1 in. (486 mm) spacing between the front and back mounting feet for maximum stability. A second mounting point is also available at 11.0 in. (279 mm) from the other 2 feet for smaller plates.
- Special bearing design to interface with A-703SP-SE Straight Edges for improved laser stability.
- Stainless steel for maximum life and temperature stability.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com