A 1-axis translation slide that is attached to a powerful magnet to hold the laser on any magnetic surface. The L-106XSA allows the laser to slide back and forth in 1 axis during laser setup. It has rapid advance, coarse adjustment and precision control for fine adjustment. Particularly useful for saw mills or when mounting the L-111 Laser Stand on the L-106 in bore alignment applications.
- Large diesel engine block bore alignment
- Machine tools
- Translates laser position with very little angular change.
- ±2.5 in (63.5 mm) travel adjustment with lever for rapid advance for coarse adjustment.
- Has ± .5 in (12.7 mm) of fine adjustment with a resolution of .001 in. (0.025 mm)
- Uses dovetail slide to reduce angular changes during adjustment.
- X-Axis adjustment very useful for roll alignment and sawmill applications.
- Rugged steel translations slides an plate.
- Magnetic base with on/off switch to hold it firmly on steel surfaces.
- Magnetic steel top plate to hold laser mag base.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com