A portable, instrument stand that provides extra stability and additional features for all L-730/L-740 Series continuously rotating lasers. It comes with drop-down wheels with foot lock for easy movement between setups and easy disassembly for shipping.
- Large diesel engine blocks
- Machine tools
- Paper mill, film lines, printing presses
- Surface leveling
L-107XL – adjustable stand height from 36 to 53 in. (914 to 1,346 mm)
L-107XL2 – adjustable stand height from 42 to 67 in. (1092 to 1702 mm)
- Provides a stable platform for all of Hamar Laser’s continuously rotating laser plane systems.
- Drop-down wheels with foot lock for easy movement between setups.
- Spring loaded rack lock.
- Air cushioned moving column with free fall prevention.
- Easy disassembly for shipping with only nine bolts, so it can be shipped flat.
L-107X Single-Axis Translation Slide: Allows the laser to slide back and forth in one axis without changing angle. Used mainly for sawmills, roll alignment and gantry master-to-slave rail parallelism checking.
L-107XY Two-Axis Translation Slide: Allows the laser to slide back and forth in two axes (X and Y) without changing angle. Used mainly for roll alignment and gantry master-to-slave rail parallelism checking.
L-107XL2 43-67 in. (1,092 - 1,702 mm)
L-107XL2 190 lbs. (86.2 kg) without shipping case