L-700 Spindle Alignment Laser System
Many years of transfer-line spindle alignment experience, along with many improvements, went into the design of the L-700 Spindle Alignment Laser System that makes checking and adjusting the alignment of lathes and turning centers much easier and much faster:
- Aligns lathes up to 70% faster than conventional methods such as use indicators and alignment bars.
- Simple setup and minimal training needed.
- With a range of up to 100 ft. (30 m), the L-700 can check the alignment of even the largest lathes.
- Headstock-to-tailstock alignment checks in 4 axes simultaneously with 4-axis target sensor (V & H center and V & H angular).
- Target data updates in real time, so alignment errors can be fixed easily and quickly without changing the setup.
- V & H center resolution of .00001 in. (0.00025 mm) and V & H angular resolution of .00001 in/ft (0.001 mm/m).
- Powerful Windows-based Lathe9 Software features easy-to-understand screens. It even calculates shim values and moves for headstock and tailstock alignments.
- Lathe9 Software also corrects mounting errors, making the setup and alignment go even faster.