Hamar Laser’s R-1355-2.4ZB Wireless PDA Readout combines a Trimble Nomad PDA with a Zigbee® RF module operating at 2.4 GHz and Read9 Alignment Software. The R-1355-2.4ZB Readout supports our A-1519-2.4ZB and A-1520-2.4ZB radio wireless targets and any continuously rotating laser in the L-730/L-740 Series products.
The Zigbee® radio employs a frequency-hopping protocol to avoid interference with other radio devices that might be operating at the same frequency. The radio allows the selection of different system IDs so that 2 or more systems can work in the same area and will not interfere with each other.
The R-1355’s READ9 alignment software (running under Windows Mobile® Version 6.0) displays readings for up to 4 single-axis, wireless targets in 2 user-selectable screens. Included are mode selections for alignment functions, such as setting a laser plane parallel to 3 points on a surface, graphic displays of the target readings, adjustable data averaging to minimize the effects of air turbulence or vibration, and a data screen that summarizes the target readings.
- Roll alignment
- Leveling applications
- Machining tools of various kinds
- A rugged PDA with a sealed wireless transmitter and an IP67 environmental rating that can survive water up to 3 feet with no harm.
- Long battery life of up to 15 hours (2.5 hour recharge time).
- Read9 software pre-installed for basic alignment functions
- Data display for up to 8 wireless targets.
- Wireless range of up to 133 ft. (40.5 m).
- Compatibility with any of Hamar Laser’s continuously rotating lasers.
- Protective RF cap available to cover and seal Zigbee® radio module.
- Powered by and sealed inside the PDA, requiring no external power supply.