(see R-1357-2.4XBE for a replacement)
Hamar Laser’s R-1356-2.4ZB Wireless PDA Readout combines a Trimble Nomad PDA with a Zigbee® RF module operating at 2.4 GHz and Read15 Alignment Software. The R-1356-2.4ZB Readout supports our A-1519-2.4ZB and A-1520-2.4ZB radio wireless targets and any continuously rotating laser in the L-730/L-740 Series products .
The Zigbee® radio employs a frequency-hopping protocol to avoid interference with other radio devices that might be operating at the same frequency. The radio allows the selection of different system IDs so that 2 or more systems can work in the same area and will not interfere with each other.
The R-1355’s READ15 alignment software (running under Windows Mobile® Version 6.1) displays readings for up to 5 single-axis, wireless targets. Included are mode selections for alignment functions, such as setting a laser plane parallel to 3 points on a surface, a laser setup wizard, graphic displays of the target readings for roll alignment, a data taking module, adjustable data averaging to minimize the effects of air turbulence or vibration, and a data screen that summarizes the target readings.
- Roll alignment
- Leveling applications
- Machining tools of various kinds
- A rugged PDA with a sealed wireless transmitter and an IP67 environmental rating that can survive water up to 3 feet with no harm.
- Long battery life of up to 15 hours (2.5 hour recharge time).
- Read15 software pre-installed for basic alignment functions
- Data display for up to 5 single-axis wireless targets or 2 2-axis readouts.
- Wireless range of up to 133 ft. (40.5 m).
- Compatibility with any of Hamar Laser’s continuously rotating lasers.
- Protective RF cap available to cover and seal Zigbee® radio module.
- Powered by and sealed inside the PDA, requiring no external power supply.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com