The L-111 Laser Stand is used to hold the L-700, L-705, L-706 and L- 708 Lasers, typically for high-accuracy bore alignment applications where it is desirable or required to mount the laser outside the bores. It has coarse Pitch (vertical) and Yaw (horizontal) angular adjustments and is used to buck-in (make parallel to) the laser to two reference points. It works with the L-102 Beam Translator, which optically centers the laser in the first reference bore.
The L-102 Beam Translator is an optical beam-steering device used to translate the vertical and horizontal position of Hamar’s straight-line lasers without affecting the angle of the laser beam. It is typically used with the L-111 Laser Stand and features coarse and fine adjustments for translations as small as .0001 in. (0.0025 mm) and +/- .100 in. (+/- 4 mm) maximum beam displacement.
L-111 Laser Stand :
- 140 lb. magnetic base and 12 in. (300 mm) posts
- 8 in. (203 mm) of vertical height adjustment
- 2 mounting orientations:
- Horizontal surfaces (shown)
- Vertical surfaces, such as bore or gearbox flanges
- Coarse Pitch (vertical) and Yaw (horizontal) angular adjustments with:
- A range of ±.36 in/ft (30 mm/m) for Pitch (vertical) & Yaw (horizontal)
- Resolution of ±.0006 in/ft (0.05 mm/m)
- Steel mounting block for L-705/L-706/L-708 Lasers
L-111 FM Support Fixture (not shown)
- Used to support and stiffen the L-111 for large-diameter (>30 in. or 755 mm) bores when mounting on the face/flange
- Includes 6 in. (152 mm) and 12 in. (305 mm) extension posts
- Can also be used to mount the laser on a gearbox flange