Large-bore, see-through target for long-distance bore applications such as stern tube and shaft bearing alignments on large ships. Has large measuring range with its 20×20 mm super-linear sensor. Up to 1 micron resolution and <1% measurement error. Prism flips out of the way to allow the laser to pass through to other targets without having to remove the target.
- Stern tube bores
- Long-distance applications where the L-708LD Laser is used
- General alignment of large bores where a big misalignment is expected
- Cam/Crankshaft/Cylinder Bore Alignment/Inspection
- Turbine Bores
- Straightness checks on bores from 6 in. (152.4 mm) to 40 in. (1 m)
- .0001 in. (0.001 mm) resolution and < 1% linearity when used with R-1307 Readout
- PSD size of .79x.79 in. (20×20 mm)
- PSD centered to measuring feet to within .0005 in. (0.012 mm)
- Prism flips out of the way to allow the laser to pass through to other targets without having to remove the target.
- Supports L-708LD Long-Distance laser as well as L-705/L-706 Bore Lasers and L-700 Spindle Laser.
- Use the T-1225L Large-Bore 3-Leg Adapter for most applications from 4 in. (101.6 mm) to 40 in. (1 m)
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com