The Model R-308 is a portable, single-axis, digital readout, used with all Hamar Laser continuously rotating laser systems. It displays the misalignment of the measured surface from the laser plane on an easy-to-read LCD meter. The numeric value represents the position of the laser plane relative to the target centerline. A positive reading indicates that target is above the laser plane, while a negative reading indicates that the target is below the laser plane. The R-308V offers the same features but with a large-number display that can be seen from 50 feet (15 M) away.
The user can select resolutions from .001″, .0001″, or .01 mm. The unit is powered by an internal, rechargeable 9V battery or by an external AC charger/adapter and will run approximately 8 hours on a charge. FAST response provides direct readings of the target. SLOW response adds electronic damping or averaging to the reading to reduce fluctuations caused by atmospheric turbulence.
- For use with all continuously rotating lasers (L-719, L-720, L-720M, L-722 and L-723).
- Compatible with the A-517 target.
- Easy to read LCD panel meters for 1 axis.
- Three user-selectable display resolutions (.001″, .0001″, or .01 mm).
- FAST response setting provides actual direct readings of the target.
- SLOW response setting adds electronic damping or averaging to the reading to reduce fluctuations caused by atmospheric turbulence or vibration.
- Automatic intensity control and continuous cell construction keep the target calibrated regardless of changes in laser beam intensity or spot size.
- Powered by rechargeable 9-volt battery or AC charger/adapter.
- On-target LED.
- Low battery indicator.
- Available with large number LED displays (R-308V).
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com