The R-359 Infrared Computer Interface, part of our newest generation of interfaces, provides high accuracy (.00002″ or 0.0005 mm resolution) for downloading live target data to a computer and compact size (25% the size of the R-355D). The R-359 attaches to the computer with an RS-232 cable and is powered by a lithium ion battery for long life. An AC adapter/charger is provided with the interface, which powers on automatically when the target starts taking measurements. The unit features “charging” and “power” LED indicators.
The wireless R-359 Computer Interface operates with a sophisticated frequency-modulated IR transmitter and is used with our A-908 Wireless Receiver. It can take any standard 2 or 4- axis wired target and transmit its alignment data via an infrared wireless link. The interface is compatible with Hamar Laser’s second generation of computer alignment software.
- Coupling Alignment
- Spindle Alignment
- Machine Tool Geometry
- Turbine Alignment
- Bore and Extruder Alignment
- .00002″ (0.5 micron) resolution.
- Powered by AC adapter or lithium ion battery.
- LED charging and power indicators.
- R-358 is compatible with all Hamar Laser’s alignment software.
- Wireless R-359 operates with frequency-modulated IR transmitter and supports Hamar Laser’s second generation of computer alignment software.
- Both interfaces can support two dual-axis, 2 two-axis targets (with optional splitter cable) or one 4-axis target.