The L-102 is a beam-steering device used to translate the vertical and horizontal position of Hamar’s straight-line lasers without affecting the angle of the laser beam. It is typically used with the L-111 Laser Stand and features coarse and fine adjustments for translations as small as .001″ and +/- .100″ maximum beam displacement.
- Compressor bearing bores
- Engine blocks bores
- Large caliber gun barrels
- Stern tube bores
- Used with the following lasers: L-700, L-702, L-702SP, L-705, L-706 and L-708.
- Very accurately adjusts the position (H & V centering) of the laser beam without changing the angle.
- Horizontal & vertical translation with coarse and fine adjustments.
- Positions the laser beam to within .0001 in. (00.25 mm) of the center of the target.
- Adjustment range of +/- .100 in. (2.5 mm)
- Used mostly in bore alignment applications with the L-111 Laser Stand
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com