A stand-alone variant of our L-102 Laser Beam Translator that mounts on a magnetic base and post. The L-102-SA has a beam-steering device using parallel-sided glass to translate the vertical and horizontal position of our straight-line lasers without affecting the angle of the laser beam. It comes with our M-1519MB Mag Base and 12.5 in. (317.5 mm) 3-piece post set to hold the L-102-SA on a vertical or horizontal surface. It features coarse and fine adjustments for translations as small as .0001 in. (0.0025 mm) with range of laser beam adjustment of ±.100 in. (±2.5 mm).
- Compressor bearing bores
- Engine blocks bores
- Large caliber gun barrels
- Stern tube bores
- Used with the following lasers: L-702, L-702SP, L-705, L-706 and L-708.
- Very accurately adjusts the position (H & V centering) of the laser beam without changing the angle.
- 130 lb. (60 kg) mag base with 12.5 in. (317.5 mm) 3-piece post set.
- Horizontal & vertical translation with coarse and fine adjustments.
- Positions the laser beam to within .0001 in. (00.25 mm) of the center of the target.
- Adjustment range of ±.100 in. (2.5 mm)
- Used mostly in bore alignment applications to optically center laser beams to targets
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com