The A-703T-xx-xx is a customized fixture to hold the L-703 Bore Laser on the end of a spline shaft for twin-barrel extruders, so it can be used to check the barrel for alignment. The first “xx” is for the shaft diameter and the second “xx” is for the length of the shaft. It features an adjustable mounting plate that can be used with a dial indicator to align the mounting hole to the rotation axis. It is designed with a slightly larger inside diameter to accommodate the somewhat loose OD tolerances for the shafts and opposing set screws to hold it securely in place.
- Shaft to bore alignment
- Twin-barrel extruders
- Customized fixture to fit a given shaft OD to hold the L-703 Bore Laser.
- Also supports the L-700 and L-702SP Lasers.
- Steel adjustable mounting plate that can be used with an indicator to center the hole to the shaft rotation axis.
- Accommodates up to ±.020 (0.5 mm) shaft diameter change from the nominal.
- The mounting plate can be adjusted with the laser installed for very accurate center alignment to the rotation axis.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com