The L-702RA Right-Angle Laser/Target Spindle Fixture is a mounting fixture that mounts the L-702SP or T-1295/1296 targets in a spindle at 90 degrees from the rotation axis to aid and reduce the number of setups for checking machine tools for flatness, straightness, squareness and parallelism. A .625 in. (61.8 mm) mounting stud can be inserted directly into the spindle chuck or collet to hold the laser or target rigidly in place for the measurements. It can also be used with a standard 51701 Target Mag Base to hold the laser on a flat surface.
- Boring Mills
- Horizontal and Vertical Machining Centers
- Injection Molding machines
- Lathes/Turning Centers
- Multiturn Machines
- Allows the laser to be set up perpendicular (90 deg.) to the spindle’s rotation axis.
- Horizontal and vertical laser/target mounting orientation.
- Stainless steel, rigid mounting surfaces for excellent laser stability.
- Can also be used with T-1295/1296 5-Axis Targets.
- Can also be used with our standard 51701 Target Mag Base to mount the laser/target on flat surface.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com