- Fully adjustable, self-centering bore adapter for the L-708 Laser and A-512 2-Axis Bore Target to self-center the laser and target into a bore for bores from 17 – 40 in. (431.8 – 1,000 mm) in diameter. The A-514C comes with the A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage to set the legs to the proper nominal bore diameter. Centering accuracy is ~ .0005 in. (0.012 mm).
- Does not require a 0 + 180 degree measurements like conventional bore targets or a sweep unit like some competing bore alignment lasers. Just insert the target + adapter into the bore and in 5 seconds, you have the measurement.
- Compressor bores
- Engine block bores
- Extruder barrels
- Locomotive engine bores
- Designed to self-center the A-512 2-Axis Bore Target and L-708 Laser.
- Fully adjustable for bore diameters from 17 – 40 in. (431.8 – 1,000 mm) using A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage and included 12 in. (304 mm) digital calipers.
- Takes just 5 seconds to insert into a bore and get a concentricity or straightness measurement.
- Does not require 2 measurements, 0 degrees and 180 degrees, like conventional bore spider fixtures.
- Does not require sweeping the bore like conventional or laser bore spider sweep fixtures.
- High accuracy. With care accuracies of .0003 in. (0.0075 mm) in 10 feet (3 m) can be achieved.
L-708, L-708LD and A-512 2-Axis Bore Target
Bore Diameter Range:
17 - 40 in. (431.8-1,000mm) bores diameters. A-514GS/A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage sets the legs to nominal bore ID using supplied calipers.
5.50 in. (137.9 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 17.000-24.000 in. (431.8-609.6 mm)
8.75 in. (222.2 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 23.500-30.500 in. (596.9-774.7 mm)
12.00 in. (304.8 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 30.000-37.000 in. (762-939.8 mm)
15.25 in. (387.4 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 36.500-43.500 in. (927.1-1104.9 mm)
Aluminum and stainless steel
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com