- Fully adjustable, self-centering bore adapter for the L-708 Laser and A-512 2-Axis Bore Target to self-center the laser and target into a bore for bores from 6.50 – 17.5 in. (165 – 445 mm) in diameter. The A-514B comes with the A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage to set the legs to the proper nominal bore diameter. Centering accuracy is ~ .0005 in. (0.012 mm).
- Does not require a 0 + 180 degree measurements like conventional bore targets or a sweep unit like some competing bore alignment lasers. Just insert the target + adapter into the bore and in 5 seconds, you have the measurement.
- Compressor bores
- Engine block bores
- Extruder barrels
- Locomotive engine bores
- Designed to self-center the A-512 2-Axis Bore Target and L-708 Laser.
- Fully adjustable for bore diameters from 6.50 – 17.5 in. (165 – 445 mm) using A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage and included 12 in. (304 mm) digital calipers.
- Takes just 5 seconds to insert into a bore and get a concentricity or straightness measurement.
- Does not require 2 measurements, 0 degrees and 180 degrees, like conventional bore spider fixtures.
- Does not require sweeping the bore like conventional or laser bore spider sweep fixtures.
- High accuracy. With care accuracies of .0003 in. (0.0075 mm) in 10 feet (3 m) can be achieved.
L-708, L-708LD and A-512 2-Axis Bore Target
Bore Diameter Range:
6.50 - 17.5 in. (165-445mm) bores diameters. A-514GS/A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage sets the legs to nominal bore ID using supplied calipers.
2.60 in. (60.04 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 6.500-9.250 in. (165.1-234.95 mm)
3.97 in. (100.84 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 9.250-12.000 in. (234.95-304.8 mm)
5.35 in. (135.89 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 12.000-14.750 in. (304.8-374.65 mm)
6.72 in. (170.69 mm) Measuring Legs:
For Bore ID's: 14.750-17.500 in. (374.65-444.5 mm)
Aluminum and stainless steel
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com