Hamar Laser’s A-1511A and A-1511 B Wand Bore Fixtures speed data taking for steam turbine bores with diameters from 10 inches to 96 inches. The A-1511A is used with our A-1519-2.4ZB
Wireless Scan Target and the A-1511B is used with our now-discontinued A-511 Target.
The target is used with the “sweeping-through-the-arc” method to quickly take alignment readings on half-bores in steam and gas turbine alignment applications.
This “sweeping-through-the-arc” method is very similar to what is done using an inside micrometer and tight wire, and eliminates potential errors if the target is not at top-dead center.
- Steam turbine bores and other half-bore applications.
- Fixtures use 2 fixed-length legs approximately equal to the radius of the bore, 1 leg with a measuring tip and 1 for support
- The A-1511A works with the A-1519-2.4ZB Target for bore alignment measurements for bores from 10 in. to 96 in. (254 to 2,440 mm).
- The A-1511B works with Hamar Laser’s A-517 for bore alignment measurements for bores from 10 in. to 96 in. (254 to 2,440 mm).
- Both fixtures provide high levels of repeatability for faster measurement-taking to help reduce overhaul alignment times by up to 50 percent.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com