Fully adjustable, self-centering bore adapters for the L-708 Laser and A-512 2-Axis Bore Target to self-center the laser and target into a bore for bores from 3.75 to 6.75 in. (96-172 mm) in diameter. The A-514A comes with the A-514GL Leg-Setting Gage to set the legs to the proper nominal bore diameter. Centering accuracy is ~ .0005 in. (0.012 mm).
Does not require a 0 + 180 degree measurements like conventional bore targets or a sweep unit like some competing bore alignment lasers. Just insert the target + adapter into the bore and in 5 seconds, you have the measurement.
- Compressor bores
- Engine block bores
- Extruder barrels
- Locomotive engine bores
- Designed to self-center the A-512 2-Axis Bore Target and L-708 Laser.
- Fully adjustable for bore diameters from 3.75 – 6.75 in. (96-172 mm) using A-514GS Leg-Setting Gage and included 12 in. (304 mm) digital calipers.
- Takes just 5 seconds to insert into a bore and get a concentricity or straightness measurement.
- Does not require 2 measurements, 0 degrees and 180 degrees, like conventional bore spider fixtures.
- Does not require sweeping the bore like conventional or laser bore spider sweep fixtures.
- High accuracy. With care accuracies of .0003 in. (0.0075 mm) in 10 feet (3 m) can be achieved.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com