The A-502A Turbine Target Bracket is used to hold and position the T-218T Bore Target in the center of a reference bore. It uses standard angle iron and magnetic bases (2) for easy mounting to a split joint and is designed to work with the A-501A to quickly and easily position T-218T Turbine Bore Target in the center of the bore.
- Turbine bore alignment
- Rugged, compact, lightweight.
- Uses standard angle iron and 2 magnetic bases for easy mounting to split joint.
- Designed to work with A-501A to quickly and easily position T-218T Turbine Bore Target in the center of the bore.
- Once A-502A Bracket is centered in the bore with the A-501A Turbine Sweep Unit, the T-218T Turbine Bore Target is easily inserted and the bore center reading is quickly determined.
- 2.250 in. (57.15 mm) ID
- 2 “Pac-Man” magnets included to hold angle iron.
Approx 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
Uses A-501/A-501A Bore Sweep Units to center the target-holder fixture
2 Push-Push thumb screws for the X and Y axes with .001" (0.025 mm) resolution
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com