The A-502A Turbine Target Bracket is used to hold and position the T-218T Bore Target in the center of a reference bore. It uses standard angle iron and magnetic bases (2) for easy mounting to a split joint and is designed to work with the A-501A to quickly and easily position T-218T Turbine Bore Target in the center of the bore.
- Turbine bore alignment
- Rugged, compact, lightweight.
- Uses standard angle iron and 2 magnetic bases for easy mounting to split joint.
- Designed to work with A-501A to quickly and easily position T-218T Turbine Bore Target in the center of the bore.
- Once A-502A Bracket is centered in the bore with the A-501A Turbine Sweep Unit, the T-218T Turbine Bore Target is easily inserted and the bore center reading is quickly determined.
- 2.250 in. (57.15 mm) ID
- 2 “Pac-Man” magnets included to hold angle iron.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com