The A-501 Turbine Large-Bore Sweep Unit, and the A-501A Turbine Small-Bore Sweep Unit are fixtures with digital, indicator-sweep arms that measure bore diameters, and position the A-502L
Laser Support Fixture and A-502A Turbine Target Fixture to user-specified set points in turbine reference bores.
Once the fixtures are positioned to the desired reference, the L-705 Bore Laser and T-218T 2-Axis Turbine Target are inserted and the laser is then aligned to the target so the measurement process can begin.
The A-501/A-501A are rugged, portable, light weight and easy to set up. The indicator has a resolution of .0005 in (0.01 mm).
- Turbine bore alignment and other half-bore alignment applications.
- Fast, easy setup
- Adjustement screws for the vertical and horizontal axes to align fixture to desired centerline.
- Resolution of .0005 in. (0.01 mm).
- Accurate to .001 in. (0.025 mm)
- Digital indicator sweep arm quickly measures bore diameters and positions A-502L Laser Support Fixture and A-502A Turbine Target Bracket to user-specified set points in reference bores
- Designed to position A-502A Turbine Target Bracket in the center of turbine component bores
- Rugged, portable, lightweight
- A-501 has a range of 8 in. to 64 in. (203.2 to 1,625.6 mm) of bore radius
- A-501A has a range of 4 in. to 36 in. (101.6 to 914.4 mm) of bore radius
- .0005 in. (0.01 mm) resolution