Hamar Laser’s R-1357-2.4ZB Wireless PDA Readout combines a Trimble Android PDA with a Zigbee® RF module operating at 2.4 GHz and Read16 Alignment Software. The R-1357-2.4ZB Readout supports our A-1519-2.4ZB and A-1520-2.4ZB radio wireless targets and any continuously rotating laser in the L-730/L-740 Series products. When combined with our R-1307-2.4ZB Readout, it can also display the data for our 2-axis targets.
The Zigbee® radio employs a frequency-hopping protocol to avoid interference with other radio devices that might be operating at the same frequency. The radio allows the selection of different system IDs so that 2 or more systems can work in the same area and will not interfere with each other.
The READ16 alignment software, using Android OS, displays readings for up to 5 single-axis and two 2-axis targets. Included are mode selections for alignment functions, such as setting a laser plane parallel to 3 points on a surface, a laser setup wizard, graphic displays of the target readings for roll alignment, a data taking module, adjustable data averaging to minimize the effects of air turbulence or vibration, and a data screen that summarizes the target readings.
- Flatness & leveling applications
- Injection molding machines
- Machining center, boring mills, gantries, VTL’s
- Roll alignment
- A rugged PDA with a sealed wireless transmitter and an IP68 and MIL-STD-810G environmental rating that can survive water up to 4.5 feet (1.5 m) with no harm.
- Long battery life of up to 10.5 hours (4.5 hour recharge time).
- Read16 software pre-installed for basic alignment functions
- Data display for up to 5 single-axis wireless targets or two 2-axis targets/readouts.
- Wireless range of up to 133 ft. (40.5 m).
- Compatibility with any of Hamar Laser’s continuously rotating laser scanning targets.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com