Hamar Laser’s R-1307B-2.4XBE 2-Axis Readout supports both cabled targets and single-axis wireless XBEE® scan targets. It also has the capability to wirelessly send cabled-target from one R-1307-2.4ZB Readout to another to transmit cabled target data up to 133 ft. (40 m) away.
The R-1307-2.4ZB come with rugged aluminum case, kickstand and user adjustable features, such as zeroing, data averaging, inches/mm units, number of digits, and many more. The readouts are powered with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long battery life.
- Bore alignment
- Flatness, straightness checks
- Spindle alignment
- Supports HLI 2-axis and 4-axis cabled targets
- Support all 2.4 GHz XBEE scan targets
- The readouts support all of HLI’s 2 axis cabled targets, 4 axis cabled targets (requires 2 readouts) and XBEE® wireless single-axis scan targets.
- Support 2 & 4-axis cabled targets, for both blinking and continuous laser modes, for use with the L-700, L-702SP, L-703, L -705, L-706 and L-708 Lasers
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB can be configured to display data from 1 wireless target in Dual-Axis (fixed laser beam) Mode or 2 single-axis wireless targets in Scanning Mode.
- Radio frequency is 2.4 GHz Xbee®
- Supports 4×4 mm, 10×10 mm and 20×20 mm PSDs.
- User-selectable measurement averaging (2 to 64 samples) for difficult atmospheric conditions.
- Electronic zeroing of target readings.
- Stores 1 set of 2-axis-target calibration factors. If multiple cabled targets are purchased for a given readout, then use the R-1307-2.4XBE, which can store up to 9 sets of target calibration factors.
- Easy-to-use front control panel allows quick setting changes and clearly displays target readings.
- User can select the display resolution up to a maximum of .0001 in. or 0.001 mm.
- Powered by a 2500 mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery for 7-22 hours of continuous use (depending on model, radio type and display brightness setting)
- Light weight (1.2 lb / .55 kg) with rugged aluminum housing
- Handy kickstand with a 4-position stand, hanger and powerful magnets to hold it on steel surfaces.
CE: Complies with ETSI
IC ID: 1846A-XBEE3 (Canada)
RCM/R-NZ (Australia/New Zealand)
ANATEL 06329-18-01209 (Brazil)
TELEC [R] 210-119309 (Japan)
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com