Hamar Laser’s R-1307B 2-Axis Target Readout is available in 3 configurations, designed to fit the specific needs of our users.
- The R-1307BC, which replaces the R-307 Readout, supports 2-axis cabled (local) targets.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB, a combination 2-axis readout for cabled targets with the capability to wirelessly transmit target data to a second R-1307 or to our A-910-2.4ZB Computer Data Receiver. Can also receive data from A-1519-2.4ZB/A-1520-2.4ZB Wireless Targets.
- The R-1307B-900XB, a combination 2-axis readout for cabled targets with the capability to wirelessly transmit target data to a second R-1307 or to our A-910-900XB Computer Data Receiver. Can also receive data from A-1519-900XB/A-1520-900XB Wireless Targets.
All readouts come with rugged aluminum case and user adjustable features, such as Data Averaging, Inches/mm units, Resolution (number of digits) and a few more. The readouts are powered with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long battery life.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB and R-1307BC support cabled targets, for both blinking and continuous laser modes, for use with the L-700, L-702, L -705, L-706 and L-708 Lasers.
- Both readouts support 4×4 mm, 10x10mm or 20×20 mm PSD cabled targets.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB can be configured to display data from one cabled 2-axis target or to receive data from a second R1307-2.4ZB Readout connected to one 2-axis target. It can also be configured to display 2 A-1519—2.4ZB Wireless Single-Axis Targets.
- Radio frequency for the R-1307B-2.4ZB is 2.4 GHz Xbee .
- User-selectable measurement averaging (2 to 64 samples) for difficult atmospheric conditions.
- The readouts can store 1 fixed beam and 1 pulsed beam calibration factor for one 2-axis target.
- Easy-to-use front control panel allows quick setting changes and clearly displays target readings.
- User can select the display resolution up to a maximum of .0001″ or 0.001 mm.
- Powered by a 2500 mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery for 7-22 hours of continuous use (depending on model, radio type and display brightness setting).
- Lightweight (1.2 lb./.55 Kg) with sturdy aluminum housing.
10x10 mm PSD <2% error
20x20 mm PSD<0.5% error
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com