The L-722 Double Scan Laser has two automatically rotating laser planes that are perpendicular to 1 arcsec and flat to 1/2 arc second in a 180º sweep and 1/4 arc second in a 90º sweep. The laser head can be configured to have one horizontal and one vertical laser plane or two vertical laser planes. The laser mounts on a machine or stable base so that the laser plane can project the measurement reference out to 100′ for each laser plane.The laser is completely self-contained and can operate on battery or AC power. Included with the laser is the L-123 Pitch/Roll/Yaw base with coarse and fine adjustments and 1 arcsec, lighted levels.
- Machining Centers (HBM, VBM, VTL, VMC, HMC, Gantries, Surface Grinders)
- Roll Forming
- Vertical Press Alignment
- Injection Molding Machines
- Blown Film-Lines (roll alignment)
- Film Lines (roll alignment)
- Printing Presses (roll alignment)
- Paper Machines (roll alignment)
- Rubber (roll alignment)
- Steel (roll alignment)
- Textiles (roll alignment)
- Saw Mills
- Transfer-Line Wing Bases
- Two continuously rotating laser planes with operational range of 100′ in radius.
- Laser planes flat to 0.5 arcsec in 180º sweep and 0.25 arcsec in 90º sweep.
- Planes/beams are mutually square to 1 arcsec.
- Includes L-123 Pitch/Roll/Yaw base with coarse and fine adjustments and lighted levels.
- Levels accurate to 1 arcsec.
- Standard target: A-1519 Single-Axis Wireless Target with 1″ Measuring Range and .0001″ Resolution.
- Uses A-1520 Single-Axis Wireless Target with 1 Micron (.00004″) Resolution for higher accuracy applications.
- Targets provide live data display.
- Instant on with virtually no warm-up.
- Typical set-up time 20 minutes or less.
- Diode laser 2 times more stable than HeNe based laser systems
- Multiple mounting orientations.
- System uses Windows 95/98 based software for quickly recording and analyzing machine geometry data.
- Battery or AC powered.
- Completely self-contained.
- Laser and targets fit into a small, portable shipping case.
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com