The A-1520-900XB Single-Axis, Wireless Target has an extremely high resolution and accuracy with ample measuring range. It is higher-accuracy version of our standard A-1519-900XB Wireless Target, both of which are used with all of HLI’s scanning lasers. It operates with Xbee® 900 MHz radio technology that allows communication with up to 99 targets at the same time by using a robust, frequency-hopping radio technology. The data for these targets updates in real time and is sent either to a handheld PDA or a Windows®-based laptop or tablet.
- Caster Segments
- Machine Tools
- Roll Alignment
- Surface Plate Flatness
- Operate in both Single and Dual-Axis Modes (depending on the readout used) and use 900 MHz XBee® radio technology
- Single-Axis Scanning Mode – used with Hamar Laser’s continuously sweeping lasers (L-730/L-740 series) for measuring the flatness, straightness, squareness and parallelism of both machine tools and rolls.
- Dual-Axis Mode – used to detect non rotating laser beams in such applications as steam turbine bore alignment.
- Feature 2-axis position-sensitive detectors with automatic background-light correction for extremely accurate readings.
- Several options are available to display the target data:
- R-1356-900XB Rugged PDA display
- R-1307-900XB Readout for 2-Targets
- R-1307W-900XB Readout for 2-Targets
- R-1308 Single-Axis Readout
- A-910-900XB Computer Interface for use on a laptop
- Resolution of .00001 in. (0.00025 mm) and a measuring range of ± .1 in. (± 2.5 mm)
- Linearized accuracy of ± .00006 in. (0.0015 mm)
- Targets can be used out to 100 feet (30.5 mm) from the laser.
- The A-1520 package include the target, a magnetic base and three insert posts: 6.25 in., 4 in., and 2 in. (158.8 mm, 101.6 mm and 50.8 mm) for coarse height adjustment
- Completely automatic on/off operation with no switches, wires or connections. The target activates when the laser beam sweeps across the target cell and flashing target LEDs provide immediate “on/off target” status
- Powered by 2 internal lithium ion batteries for up to 11.5 hours of continuous use. Comes with AC adapter/charger, low battery and charging indicators.
- Targets can also be charged with the optional A-1519CS-4 Charging Station that charges up to 4 targets simultaneously
- Communication working distance (PDA/PC Base Station to target) is 150 feet (45 m) or greater.
(50.8 x 64.2 x 105.2 mm (w/o handle )
- Call Us: +1-203-730-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hamarlaser.com