The L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling Laser for Continuous Caster Alignment offers a much faster and more precise way to align segments and rolls, featuring:
- A continuously rotating laser plane that requires only 1 operator. Once it’s set up, just move the target from roll to roll to measure the flatness and pass line.
- A flatness accuracy of up to .000015 in/ft (0.001 mm/m) that are extremely repeatable.
- A-1519-2.4ZB Targets have a large measuring range of +/- .55 in. (14 mm) and a resolution of .00003 in. (0.0005 mm).
- Wireless communication with effective range up to 150 ft (45 m).
- Simultaneous use of multiple targets combined with the laser plane speeds segment alignment by up to 70% when compared to traditional methods.
- Real-time alignment data allowing you to watch as your rolls are adjusted and come back into alignment.
- Features high accuracy level vials, accurate up to .00006 in/ft (0.005 mm/m), to ensure the laser unit is perfectly leveled, minimizing error.