L-702/L-702SP Spindle Lasers
The L-702/L-702SP are Class II diode lasers designed primarily for alignment of spindles to sub spindles or tailstocks. They have 2 axes of angular adjustment to align the laser beam to be co-linear the axis of rotation of a spindle in which the unit is mounted.The L-702 Spindle Laser comes in 2 configurations:
- L-702 Spindle Alignment Laser - is a straight-line laser for spindle alignments in lathes, turning centers, OD grinders, slant-bed lathes and transfer-line and rotary-dial machines.
- L-702SP Spindle Alignment Laser with Scan Plane – this adds a perpendicular scan plane to the L-702 spindle laser beam for checking cross-slide, turret-axis squareness and other milling axes in multi-axis, mill-turn machines.
- Lathes and turning centers
- Rotary-dial machines
- Transfer-line spindle alignment to master parts
- Turning applications (cylindrical, OD/ID grinders, lathes)
- Twin-barrel extruders
- Mounts in the spindle to project its axis of rotation, allowing even the largest transfer line machines to be aligned quickly and effortlessly.
- Vertical and horizontal angular controls for fine-adjustment of laser to spindle axis of rotation.
- T-261A 4-Axis Target provides live measurement data in 4 axes simultaneously (vertical and horizontal angle and center).
- In addition to straight laser beam, the L-702SP has a perpendicular laser plane for measuring cross-slide squareness.
- Runs for up to 8 hours with the rechargeable LiPO battery.
- Compact and rugged.
|Weight:||24 oz. (680 g)|
|Material:||Aluminum + Stainless Steel|
|Standard Mount:||.500" (12.7 mm) diameter mounting stud - can be replaced. 440C stainless steel, RC54-58 hardness|
|Laser:||CLASS II, < 0.9 mw, 4 mm diameter|
|Power:||3.4-volt rechargeable Li-PO battery|
|Laser Adjustment Range:||[Up to 50' (15 meters), measurements can be taken to 100'. ]|
|[+/- 2 degrees]|
|Adjustment Resolution:||+/- .0001 in/ft (0.008 mm/m)|