R-1356-2.4ZB with New Read15 Software
Hand-held convenience, wireless communication via the ZigBee®Networking protocol, and multi- purpose Read15 alignment software
A powerful, pocket-sized readout
The R-1355-2.4ZB uses a rugged, IP 67 PDA combined with our Read15 software to display the data for our A-1519/A-1520 wireless targets and any of our L-730/740 Series rotating lasers. When combined with our R-1307-2.4ZB Readout, it can also display the data for our 2-axis targets.
Read15 software supports five targets and multiple alignment functions
The R-1356-2.4ZB Readout comes with Hamar Laser’s Read15 alignment software and can display data for up to 5 single-axis targets and two 2-axis targets.
Read15 Software features
- 2-Point Buck-In wizard
- Roll alignment Buck-In tool
- Date recording for up to 500 points
- Adjustable data averaging to minimize air noise
Selectable System ID allows two alignment systems to work side-by-side
The radios employ a frequency-hopping protocol to avoid interference with other radio devices that might be operating at the same frequency. The radio allows the selection of different system IDs so that 2 or more systems can work in the same area and will not interfere with each other.
- A rugged PDA with a sealed wireless transmitter and an IP 67 environmental rating that can survive water up to three feet with no harm.
- Long battery life of 15 hours with a 2½ hour recharge time.
- Read15 software pre-installed for basic alignment functions.
- Data display for up to five wireless targets.
- Wireless range of up to 133 feet.
- Compatibility with any of Hamar Laser’s continuously rotating lasers.
|Size:||6.92" L x 3.92" W x 1.96" H (17.6 cm x 10.0 cm x 5.0 cm)|
|Weight:||1.23 lb. (558 grams) including rechargeable battery|
.01", .001", .0001" and .00001" (0.1, 0.01, 0.001 mm)
|Battery Life:||15 hours with active use (recharges in 2½ hours)|
|Power:||Field swappable 5200 mAH Li-ion rechargeable battery|
|Range:||Wireless range of up to 133 feet (40.5 M) Transmit|
|Power:||1.25 mW (+1 dBm) / 2 mW (+3 dBm) boost mode|
|Radio Frequency:||2.4 GHz DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)|
|Environmental Rating:||IP 67, Dust proof and waterproof to 3 feet (1 M)|
- Agency Certifications for the XBee® 802.15.4 Series 1
- FCC (United States of America) Certification
- Contains FCC ID: OUR-XBEE
- IC (Industry Canada) Certification
- Contains Model XBee 802.14.4 IC:4214A-XBEE
- Complies with ETSI (Europe), C-TICK (Australia) and Telec (Japan)