For those complex applications that demand precision, the S-680P utilizes super-linear PSDs combined with highly advanced electronic design to produce the most accurate system in the world today. Add in the most advanced, feature rich software on the market and Bluetooth® wireless communication and you have a shaft alignment system that rises to the top of a crowded market.
We designed our Couple5 software to run on compact, rugged PDA's for tight spaces and light weight. Couple5 also features our Easy-Guide™ approach to software navigation. Just open the software, choose a file, and Couple5 will guide the user through the alignment and if needed, help text is just a click away. Advanced machine graphics continuously update showing the alignment of the motor as you move it.
The S-680’s industry-leading accuracy comes from our patented Dual-Beam™ Technology that allows the measurement of offset and angle simultaneously with one PSD (sensor), thus eliminating 50% of measurement errors when using 2 sensors (all other systems use 2 sensors). But we didn’t stop there. We went even further by using super-linear, 33-mm PSD’s and state-of-the-art electronics to produce measurement accuracy that is 7-13 times better than our competitor’s high-end systems.
Fully Loaded Feature Package
- Technology: Dual-Beam™
- Software: Couple5 for Smartphones and PDAs
System configuration: S-680 system with R-1345 Fully Rugged PDA device and Couple5 Software with S-1395-ALL Full Features License that includes all the optional features, such as Bolt Bound™, Thermal Growth Modeling Screen, Spacer Shafts, Repeatability/History Table, User Defined Tolerances, Vertical Machine, and many more.
Couple5 PDA Software - Included FeaturesAuto-Clock™ • Auto-Sweep™ • Bolt Bound™ • Coupled and Uncoupled Shafts • Point Mode • Recommended Tolerances • Repeatability Table • Report Software for PC • Spacer Shafts • Soft Foot • Thermal Growth at Coupling • Thermal Growth Calculator • 2-Axis Live Move • Screen • 2,000 Saved Files • Uncoupled Swipe Mode • User-Defined Tolerances • Vertical Machines • Vertical Live Move Screen
Standard PDA Display features Windows® 6.1, high resolution VGA display, ruggedized design, and an environmental rating of IP67.
S-680P - What’s in the box
- L-790 Dual-Beam™ Laser
- T-1290 Dual-Beam™ 5-Axis Wireless Target with 33x13 mm PSD and 0.5 micron res. and BT Class 1
- R-1345 Fully Rugged Win 7 PDa with Couple5 software pre-installed
- S-1395-ALL Full Features License & electronic manual.
- A-980 Stainless Steel Bracket Set for 1.5” to 6” (37 mm to 152 mm) shafts with 4” (102 mm) and 8” (204 mm)Posts
- A-980A Upgraded Bracket Kit with chain for 1.5” (37 mm to 305 mm) to 12” shafts plus 8”(204 mm) and 12”(305 mm) posts
- A-1285A Narrow-Band Filter Light Shield for apps in direct sunlight.
- 2 Port USB A/C charging adapter for laser/target
- USB charging/backup cable x 2
- Tape measure
- Rugged, large-capacity, sealed shipping case with custom-cut foam
Bracket & Chain Sets
- A-980C Extra Chain Sets 1"-12" Shaft Diameter
- A-980NRA Non-Rotating Shaft Brackets
- A-980NRB Non-Rotating Large Shaft Bracket
- A-980OF Offset Brackets
- A-982 Magnetic Brackets (set of 2)
- A-986 Magnetic Coupling-Flange Slider Bracket
- T-1285B Outdoor Light Filter
Geo software and accessories
- L-730 Auto-Rotating Laser with P-R base
- A-987 Flatness Measuring Fixture for T-1285/T-1290 Targets
- S-1388 Plane5 Software
- Read9 PDA Display Software