Our newest shaft alignment offering, the S-660ST & S-660T feature standard wireless communication, Rugged & Semi Rugged Win7 Tablets, color software and high accuracy that makes it the best value in entry-level shaft alignment lasers. Over 45 years of laser alignment experience has gone into the design of the S-660 to produce a system that is unparalleled in the entry level class of the laser alignment market.
Our Dual Fan™ technology produces a laser fan with very little divergence that allows the use of fan-type laser for distance up to 15 feet but without having to increase power, a typical problem with fan-type lasers. Utilizing our state-of-the-art electronics, the S-660ST & S-660T are able to offer accuracy that is up to 5 times more accurate than competitive lasers. That combined with wireless communication and a 20mm sensor means the S-660ST can outperform much more expensive lasers from our competitors!
Our step-by-step software guides the user through the alignment and allows it to be used by the most inexperienced millwright, but with the upgrade capability for more advanced users.
- Technology: Dual-Fan™
- Software: Couple6 for tablets and laptops
- System configuration: S-660 system with R-1342ST Semi-Rugged Win 7 Tablet or S-1342T Fully Rugged Win 7/8 Tablet and Couple6 Software with S-1396-EL Entry-Level Features License. Upgradable features include: Bolt Bound™, Thermal Growth Modeling Screen, 7 Spacer Shaft Format, Repeatability/History Table, User Defined Tolerances, Vertical Machine, and many more. Couple6 Screen Tour
Couple6 Software - Included FeaturesAuto-Clock™ • Coupled and Uncoupled Shafts • 1,000 Saved Files • Recommended Tolerances • Report Software for PC • Soft Foot • Thermal Growth at Coupling • 2-Axis Live Move Screen • Vertical Machines
Optional Features: Arc Mode™ • Auto-Sweep™ • Bolt Bound™ • Machine Train Software
• Point Mode • Repeatability Table • 7 Spacer Shaft Formats • Thermal Growth Calculator
• 2,000 Saved files • Uncoupled Swipe Mode • User-Defined Tolerances • Vertical Live Move Screen
R-1342ST Semi-Rugged Tablet (S-660ST)
Standard features Windows® 7, high-resolution 9" touchscreen and an environmental rating of IP65. Runs Couple6 PC software and other HLI programs.
R-1342T Rugged Tablet (S-660T)
Standard features Windows® 8, high-resolution, sunlight-readable 10" touchscreen and an environmental rating of IP65. Runs Couple6 PC software and other HLI programs.
S-660ST & S-660T - What's in the box
- L-780 Dual-Fan™ Laser
- T-1280 Dual-Fan™ 3-Axis Wireless Target with 20x1 mm PSD and 1 micron res. and BT Class 2
- S-1342ST or S-1342T Win 7 Tablets with Couple6 software pre-installed
- S-1396-EL Entry-Level Features License & electronic manual.
- A-970 Standard Bracket Set for 1" to 6" (25 mm to 152 mm) shafts with 6" (152 mm) Posts
- USB A/C charging adapter for laser/target
- USB charging cable
- Tape measure
- Rugged, sealed shipping case with custom-cut foam.
Bracket & Chain Sets
- A-970A Chain Bracket Upgrade
- A-970A Upgraded Bracket Kit with chain for 1.5” (37 mm to 305 mm) to 12” shafts plus 12”(305 mm) posts
- A-980C Extra Chain Sets 1"-12" Shaft Diameter
- A-980OF Offset Brackets
- A-982 Magnetic Brackets (set of 2)
- A-986 Magnetic Coupling-Flange Slider Bracket
- T-1280B Outdoor Light Filter
Geo software and accessories
- A-1519-2.4ZB Single-Axis Wireless Scan Target
- L-730 Auto-Rotating Laser with P-R base
- S-1388 Plane5 Software