T-271 Spherical Bearing Bore Target
T-271 2-Axis Spherical-Bearing Bore Target is specially designed to work in spherical bearings that are typically used on hinge lines in aircraft applications. The target uses an optical design to "project" the PSD measuring plane into the axial center of the bearing, which we call a "virtual" target.
With the PSD's virtual measuring plane on the axial (and radial) center of the bearing, the target does not need to be perfectly square to the incoming laser beam, and therefore it will display the true centering alignment values. This saves a lot of money on special jigs and fixtures to hold the bearing square to the centerline.
The T-271 requires a customized adapter to fit into the ID of the bearing and also set the virtual PSD plane in the bearing's axial center. It also uses customized bushings for larger ID spherical bearings.
- 10x10 mm PSD (Position Sensing Detector) with an optical design to project the PSD measuring plane into the axial center of a spherical bearing.
- Measuring resolution of .0001" (0.001 mm) when used with the R-1307 Readouts.
- Comes with a .2495" (6.337 mm) adapter for a .250 (6.35 mm) spherical bearing.
- PSD concentric to bearing adaptor to < .0005" (0.013 mm)
- Accommodates spherical bearing IDs down to 0.25" (6.35 mm).
- Small and compact, with a removable cable for easy storage.
- Can be used with the R-1307BC, R-1307C, R-1307B-2.4ZB or R-1307-2.4ZB target readouts. Use the A-910-2.4ZB Radio Receiver for a PC with the R-1307-2.4ZB for wireless data downloads into our Bore8 software.
|Size:||1.81 x 1.63 x 3.60 inches (46.1 x 41.3 x 292.0 mm), not including the bearing adaptor|
|Sensor:||10x10 mm PSD|
|Resolution:||.0001" (0.001 mm) when used with the R-1307 Readouts|
|PSD Concentricity to OD:||<.0005" (0.013 mm)|
|PSD Linearity:||For ±0.5 mm, error is < 1%; ±1.5 mm error is <2%; ± 3mm error is <5%|
|PSD Measuring Range:||±.100" (2.5 mm) in both axes|
|Material:||Aluminum with stainless steel bore adaptors|
|Cable:||Removable 10 ft. (3 M) cable with Lemo connector|
|Weight:||14 oz. (0.40 Kg) without adaptor. Adaptor weights vary depending on size but are approximately 12 oz (0.34 kg)|
|Adaptors:||Comes with .2495" (6.337 mm) bearing adapter for .250 (6.35) spherical bearing. Optional bushing adaptors can be used for larger spherical bearing IDs.|