T-218 UNIVERSAL"SEE-THROUGH" TARGET
The T-218 Universal Target is a two-axis, "see-through" target designed for multiple-target, centering applications, like turbine or other large bore applications. A small mirror directs the beam to the target cell that is 90º to the centerline; this mirror can be flipped out of the way to allow the laser beam to pass through the target body without optical interference. The T-218T can be used with the T-225(L) flange(s) adapter(s), tooling sphere, turbine mounting fixtures, the T-230 target stand, or custom fixtures. Used with the L-700, L-705, and L-720M lasers. T-218T has an adapter flange for turbine alignment applications.
- Turbine Bores
- Hinge Lines
- General Bores, large and small
- Cam/Crankshaft/Cylinder Bore Alignment/Inspection
- Bar Feeders
- "See-through" target with small mirror that flips out allowing the beam to pass entirely through the target.
- Compatible with the R-307 Dual-Axis Readout, R-307V Large LED Dual-Axis Readout and the R-355/R-358 Computer Interface and with future readout designs.
- Three flanges adapter for bores, centerlines, and tooling spheres make designing and building fixtures easy.
|Weight:||15 oz. (429 g)|
|Material||440C stainless steel, RC54-58 hardness|
|Resolution:||Center: .0001" (.0025 mm)|
|Linearity:||Within 5%(See Target Cell Accuracy for details)|
|Range:||+/- .150" (3.8 mm) in both axes|
|Cord DImensions:||Target to connector - 10 ft. (3.05 meters)|
|Connector:||8 pin CPC|
|Mounting Dimensions:||2.2490" - 2.2495" (57.125 mm to 57.137 mm) outer diameter|
|Center||Centering within .001" (.025 mm) TIR (electrical center to mechanical center)|