T-1218 Long-Range Bore Target
The T-1218 Large-Range Bore Target High accuracy and measuring range for large-bore centering applications Hamar Laser’s new T-1218 Universal Target is a 2-axis, large-range target designed for large-bore centering applications such as turbines or stern tubes. The T-1218 can be used with the T-1225(L) flange(s) adapter, the T-1230 target stand or custom fixtures. Compatible lasers include the L-700, L-705, L-706, L-708 and L-741.
20x20 mm PSD, offering twice the measuring range of the T-218 Target (note: T-1218 does not have see through capability. For a large-range see-through target, see the T-1220 datasheet) Higher accuracy, super-linear PSD with <1% error over the full measuring range Compatible with the R-1307 Series of readouts (the R-1307C, R-1307-900, R-1307-2.4 and A-910-2.4ZB) and Hamar Laser alignment software.
Uses the T-1225L Large-Bore Centering Fixture with user-suppliable legs to measure bores or customers’ fixtures Compatible with the T-1230 Target Stand Removable cable
- Weight 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Material 440C Stainless Steel
- Resolution .00002 inches (.005 mm)
- Target Cell Error <1% over the effective measuring range
- PSD Size and Type .78 x .78 inches (20 x 20 mm) 2-axis, non-flippable
- Measuring Range ±.295 inches (±7.5 mm) in both axes
- Cord Dimensions Target to connector: 10 feet (3.05 meters). Removable cable with Lemo connector
- Connector Lemo 9-pin metal
- Mounting Dimension 2.9993 inches to 2.9998 inches (79.182 mm to 79.195 mm) outer diameter
- PSD Concentricity PSD concentric to mounting surface to within .0005 inches (0.0127mm) TIR (electrical center to mechanical center)