T-261A SIMULTANEOUS 4-AXIS SPINDLE TARGET
The T-261A Four-Axis Spindle Target has the most angular sensitivity of any Hamar Laser target. It reads both center and angle (pitch and yaw) simultaneously, allowing a real-time display of alignment. Readings are accurate to .0001"/ft. (.0083 mm/M) in angle mode and .0001" (.0025 mm) in center mode. Two levels, top and bottom, provide easy indexing when inverting the target for error correction readings. The standard .500" (12.7 mm) mounting stud simplifies fixture design, and removes easily for attaching custom mounting hardware.
The T-261A can be used in a wide range of alignment/measurement applications. For use with L-700, L-705, L-720 and L-720M. For the most efficient alignment, we highly recommend that the T-261A be used with the R-355/R-358 Interfaces and Spindle 8 Software; although it can be used with two R-307 Dual-Axis Readouts or two R-307V Large-Number LED Readouts
- Transfer Lines (Spindle)
- Rotary Dial Spindle Alignment
- Turning Applications (Cylindrical, OD/ID Grinders, Lathes)
- Machining Centers with L-720(M) (HBM, VBM, VTL, VMC, HMC, Gantries, Surface Grinders)
- Simultaneously measures 4 axes - horizontal and vertical center and angle (pitch and yaw).
- .0001"(.0025 mm) center resolution and .0001"/ft (.008 mm/M) angular resolution.
- When used with Hamar Laser's computer interface and software, the T-261A. Provides continuous, real-time information to a "live" graphic display that enables the user to see changes and adjustments in all 4 axes as they are made.
- Two levels, top and bottom, provide repeatability in rotational positioning when performing the NORMIN procedure.
- The .500" (12.7 mm) diameter mounting stud simplifies fixture design and building and can be easily replaced with custom mounting fixtures.
|Weight:||14 oz. (400 g)|
|Material:||Mounting Stud: 440C Stainless Rockwell RC54-58 hardness
|Cable Length:||10 feet (3 meters)|
|.0005" (.013 mm) to mounting stud of target|
|.0005"/ft. (.042 mm/M)) to rear of target|
|Resolution:||.00002" (.0005 mm) center
.00002"/ft (.0016 mm/M) angle
|Target Cell Range:||Center: +/- .150" (+/- 3.8 mm) center
Anlge: +/- 0.5º angle
|Cell Linearity:||Within 5% of reading
(See Target Cell Accuracy for details)
|Mounting Dimensions:||.500" (12.7 mm) diameter concentric mounting stud, replaceable|