T-219 Front-Mount, 2-Axis Bore Target
Hamar Laser’s T-219 Front-Mount 2-Axis Bore Target is designed for the alignment of tube sheets and tube support plates for heat exchangers. The target is designed to work with bore adapters for small-bore applications, where the target needs to be mounted at the far end of the bore. The T-219 has a 10x10 mm PSD that is concentric to the bore-adapter ID, mounting-surface to within .0005” (0.0125mm) and requires the T-219A Bore Adapters which are customized to the bore ID of the heat exchanger.
- Tube sheets
- Tube support plates for heat exchangers
- 10x10 mm PSD (Position Sensing Detector) is mounted as close as possible to the front of the target, minimizing bore offset errors caused by the target not being mounted inside the bore.
- PSD with .00002" (0.0005 mm) resolution when used with the R-1307 Readouts
- 2.000" OD, with stainless steel ground and hardened surface.
- Accommodates bores down to 0.5" (12.7 mm).
- Small and compact, with a removable cable for easy storage.
- Can be used with the R-1307C or R-1307 2.4ZB target readouts. Use the A-910-2.4ZB Radio Receiver for a PC with the R-1307-2.4ZB for wireless data downloads into our Bore8 software
- Spirit level orients the PSD sensor axes to the alignment axes of the bore.
|Size:||2" (50.8 mm) x 1.5" (38.1 mm)|
|Sensor:||PSD with .00002” (0.0005 mm) resolution when used with the R-1307 or R-358|
|PSD Concentricity to OD:||<.0005" (0.013 mm)|
|Cable:||Removable 10 ft. (3 M) cable with Lemo connector|
|Weight:||16 oz. (.45 Kg)|
|Adapters:||Removable adapters can be customized to 1 bore ID. Spring expanding design keeps target adapter centered and magnets hold target in place|
|Light Shield:||Used when targets are inserted in T-230 Target Stand to reduce ambient light effects in bright light conditions. Blinking laser capability of the R-1307 removes most background light effect|