For our standard 2 or 4-axis wired targets, the R-358 computer interface provides high resolution (.00001" or 0.00025 mm resolution) for downloading live target data into computers running Hamar’s software programs. It is compact (it is 25% the size of the R-355D), connects to the computer with an RS-232 cable and is powered by a lithium ion battery for long battery life. It automatically turns on when the target starts taking measurements and turns off when disconnected from the computer. An AC adapter/charger is provided, and the unit features "charging" and "power" LED indicators.
- Spindle Alignment
- Turbine Alignment
- Bore and Extruder Alignment
- 00001" (0.25 micron) resolution.
- Powered by AC adapter or lithium ion battery.
- LED charging and power indicators.
- Supports 2 dual-axis, 2 two-axis targets (with optional splitter cable) or one 4-axis target.
|Size:||3.33" W x 1.20" H x 5.25" D (84.6 mm x 304.5 mm x 133.4 mm)|
|Weight:||12 oz. (0.3 kg)|
|Power:||3.5V, 1350 mAh Lithium Ion Rechargable Battery|
|Battery Life:||8 hours continuous operation|
|PSD’s Support:||10x10 mm only|