R-1309 Cassiopeia PDA Readout with IR Receiver and Read9 Softwar
The R-1309 is an innovative readout that uses Hamar Laser's Read9 alignment software on a Cassiopeia handheld computer or personal digital assistant (PDA). The R-1309 can display up to 4 A-1519/20 Single-Axis Wireless Targets using a wireless infrared receiver, eliminating messy cabling and multiple readouts. It allows a user to perform many alignment functions with the convenience and portability of a handheld computer. The display screen shows a measurement value for each of the connected targets (letters A through D refer to the corresponding labels on the targets). Each numeric value represents the position of the laser plane relative to the target centerline. A positive reading indicates that target is above the laser plane, while a negative reading indicates that the target is below the laser plane.
The R-1309 can toggle between Absolute (indicating exactly where the laser plane hits the target cell) or Relative modes. In Relative mode, the readout shows the measurement relative to the user-determined zero point. It also shows a display of the difference between two target measurements, a very useful feature for "buck-in," roll alignment and angular measurements, and a graphical display of each target's position relative to the laser plane.
- Handheld computer-driven readout with wireless IR receiver and large, color graphics.
- Displays up to 4 wireless targets simultaneously.
- Displays actual dimensions when targets are in Height Gage Mode.
- Electronic zeroing of target readings.
- Relative mode subtracts one target reading from another, simplifying set up and roll alignment.
- User-selectable measurement averaging for tough atmospheric conditions.
- Graphical display of laser plane and target locations.
- Saves readings to a file in spreadsheet-compatible format. File can be transfered to a desktop PC for analysis.
- Rechargeable battery that runs up to 8 hours on a charge.
- Replaceable lithium-ion back up battery.
|Size:||7.25" L x 3.4" W x 1.375" D|
|Controls:|| Resolution switch, .001"/.0001"/.000015"/.001 mm
User-selectable measurement averaging
Absolute and Relative Modes
|Indicators:||LCD Computer Screen|
|Power:||Internal 3.7V (1400 mAh) battery, rechargeable by external AC charger/adaptor|
|Operation Times:||Approximately 8 hours with full charge|
Battery Charging Time:
|Approximately 4 hours (will operate off the recharging unit at any time)|
|Compatibility:||A-1519/A-1519HR/1520 Single-Axis Wireless Target|