R-1307B Target Readouts
Hamar Laser’s new R-1307B Basic Series of target readouts is available in two configurations, designed to fit the specific needs of our users.
- The R-1307BC, which replaces the R-307 Readout, supports 2-axis cabled (local) targets.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB, a combination readout for cabled targets with the capability to wirelessly transmit target data to a second R-1307 or to our A-910-2.4ZB Computer Data Receiver
Both readouts come with rugged aluminum case and user adjustable features, such as data averaging, inches/mm units, number of digits and many more. The readouts are powered with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for long battery life.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB and R-1307BC support cabled targets for both blinking and continuous laser modes, now available on the L-705, L-706 and L-708 Lasers.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB and R-1307BC support 4x4 mm, 10x10mm or 20x20 mm PSD cabled targets.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB can be configured to display data from one cabled 2-axis target or to receive data from a second R1307-2.4ZB Readout connected to one 2-axis target.
- The R-1307B-2.4ZB may be used as either the Master Readout or as a secondary readout to display data from a second R-1307.
- Radio frequency for the R-1307B-2.4ZB is 2.4 GHz Xbee .
- User-selectable measurement averaging (2 to 64 samples) for difficult atmospheric conditions.
- The readouts can store 1 fixed beam and 1 pulsed beam calibration factor.
- Easy-to-use front control panel allows quick setting changes and clearly displays target readings.
- User can select the number of display digits up to a maximum of .0001" or 0.001 mm.
- Powered by a 2500 mAh Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery for 7-22 hours of continuous use (depending on model, radio type and display brightness setting).
- Lightweight (1.2 lb./.55 Kg) with sturdy aluminum housing.
|Indoor Range:||133 feet (40M)|
|Transmit Power:||1.25 mW(+1 dBm) /2 mW (+3 dBm) boost mode|
|Radio Frequency:||Radio Frequency 2.4 GHz, DSSS(Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)|
(see certification details):
|FCC (US): Our-XBEE
IC (CANADA): 4214A-XBEE
CE: C-TICKET(Australia) TELEC(Japan)
|Battery Type:||2500mAh, Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Charging Time:||5-8 hours typical|
|Battery Life Expectancy:||800 charge/discharge cycles maximum|
(rated capacity of new battery):
|7-22 hours of continuous use. Varies by model, radio type and display brightness settings|
|Power Adapter/Charger:||Input: 100-240V ac
Output: 7.5V dc 1.2 A
|Weight:||1.2 lb. (0.55kg)|
|Physical Dimensions:||5.45" x 4.63" x 1.45" (excluding antenna) 138 mm x 118 mm x 37 mm|
|PDS Resolution and
Accuracy Cable Targets:
|4x4 mm PSD: 0.1 microns - <1% error
10x10 mmPSD: 0.25 microns - <2% error
20x20 mmPSD: 0.5 microns<0.5% error
|Display Resolution:||.0001 inches (0.001 mm)|
|Rotation Angle (R-1307+R):||Resolution: 0.1 degree
Accuracy: +- 1 degree