L-740 ULTRA-PRECISION LEVELING LASER
The L-740 Ultra-Precision Leveling Laser provides an ultra-flat plane of light for quick, easy flatness and levelness measurements. It has an integrated precision leveling base with illuminated level vials accurate up to 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M) and coarse and fine adjustments for pitch and roll.
The laser plane is flat to 0.5 arc second (0.00003"/ft. or 0.002 mm/M) in a 360º sweep and 0.25 arc sec (0.000015"/ft. or 0.0013 mm/M) in a 90º sweep. It has an operational range of 100 feet (30.5 meters) in radius.
The L-740 has coarse and fine Pitch and Roll adjustments to level the laser or to make it parallel to reference points. The diode laser is low power (less than 1 mW) and visible to the naked eye for easier setup.
- For applications with tolerances of 0.00002"/ft. or 0.0017 mm/M or higher
- High accuracy leveling of almost any surface
- Measuring the flatness of almost any surface (squares, frames, ways, flanges, circles, etc.)
- Measuring and leveling machine beds and machine ways, large bearing surfaces, and fabrications
- Measuring way twist and parallelism between horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Aerospace tooling leveling/floor alignment and wing assembly flatness
- Surface plate calibration
- Turbine split-joint leveling/measuring
- Continuous casters roll flatness alignment
- Flatness and leveling of machining centers (HBM, VBM, VTL, VMC, HMC, Gantries, Surface Grinders)
- Large lathe beds
- Flatness and parallelism of platens on presses.
- Continuously rotating laser plane with 100' (30.5 meters) radius operating range.
- Includes Pitch/Roll/Yaw adjustment base with coarse and fine adjustments.
- Standard illuminated levels accurate to 2 arc second (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01 mm/M).
- Optional High-Accuracy, Split-Prism illuminated levels accurate to 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M).
- High Accuracy Targets: A-1519-2.4ZB Single-Axis, Wireless Target - 1" (24.5 mm) PSD, .00002" (0.0005 mm) Resolution.
- Ultra Accuracy Targets: Uses A-1520-2.4ZB Single-Axis Wireless Target - .25" PSD and .00002” (0.00025 mm)
- Wireless targets provide live alignment data updating
- Align and monitor multiple axes simultaneously using 1-99 targets at the same time.
- Laser and targets fit into a portable shipping case.
- Quick warm up.
- Setup in as little as 10 minutes.
- Uses A/C adapter or battery pack.
- Interfaces with Plane5 software to wirelessly download flatness data to provide 3d mapping and analysis of surface flatness.
|Weight:||Laser: 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)
L-123 Base: 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
|Material:||Laser: Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Laser Type:||Visible diode, 670 nM wavelength Class II (Class I in scanning mode) .160" (4.06mm) beam diameter|
|Operating Distance:||100 feet (33M) in radius|
|Beam Power:||<0.9 mW|
|Beam Stability:||Translation: .0001 in/hr/ºF (.005mm/hr/ºC)
Angular: 0.2 arc sec/hr/ºF (0.36 arcsec/hr/ºC)
|Beam Straightness:||0.000015"/ft.(0.001mm/M) +/- .0001" air noise|
|Laser Plane Flatness:||0.5 arcsec or 0.00003"/ft (0.0025 mm/M) + maximum translation error of +/- .0001 " (0.0025 mm) in a 180 º /360º sweep.
0.25 arcsec or 0.000015/ft (.001 mm/M) + maximum translation error of +/-.00005 " (0.0013 mm) in a 90º sweep
|Operating Range:||100 feet (30.5 meters) in radius|
|Operating Mode:||Single beam and/or continuously rotating plane|
|Clip-on or Plug-in Power Supply:||Powered by a 9V DC external battery pack (2 cells) (3-4 hrs. of continuous operation) or a 115V AC adapter|
|L-123 Base Adj. Range:||
Coarse adjustment: +/- 1.5º
Fine Adjustment: +/- 0.15º
|L-123 Base Adj. Resolution:||
|Level Vials:||2 illuminated, level vials accurate to 2-arc-seconds (.00012”/ft or 0.01 mm/M)
Split-Prism Upgrade: Accurate to 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft or 0.005 mm/M)