L-733 PRECISION TRIPLE SCAN ™ LASER
The L-733 Triple Scan™ Laser is lower-accuracy alternative laser to our Ultra-Precision L-743 Triple Scan™ Laser. It has all of the innovative and highly useful features of the L-743, with a few exceptions, such as: lower accuracy, a medium adjustment base and a 30% lower price.
The L-733 has 3 rotating laser planes that are perpendicular to 2 arc seconds (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01mm/M). The laser planes are flat to 2 arc seconds in a 180º sweep and 1 arc second in a 90º sweep. The L-733 was specifically designed for lower-accuracy machining centers to measure and correct machine geometry. It is also very useful for checking the alignment of large fabrications or aligning large airplane sections in aircraft. manufacturing.
The L-733 features 2-arc-second level vials, a powerful magnetic base for stable mounting and pitch, roll and yaw adjustment for setting the laser parallel to reference points. In most cases, all it takes is one setup to measure flatness, straightness, parallelism and squareness.
Since the L-733 has 3 laser planes, multiple machine axes can be aligned and measured at the same time. In addition, laser planes make formerly difficult alignment measurements, like roll in horizontal and vertical machine axes, a very easy process.
The laser can project the measurement reference out to 100' (30.5 meters) in radius for each laser plane, so surfaces up to 200 feet (61 meters) can be measured in 1 setup.
- For alignments with tolerances of 0.00006"/ft. or 0.008 mm/M or greater
- Measuring and aligning:
- Surface flatness of almost any surface (squares, frames, ways, flanges, circles, etc.)
- The squareness of up to 3 surfaces
- The straightness measurement of horizontal and vertical surfaces
- The straightness and flatness measurements of horizontally and vertically traversing axes
- The parallelism of horizontal and vertical surfaces even if those surfaces are 100 feet (30.5 meters apart)
- Lower-accuracy machine tool alignment (HBMs, VBMs, HMCs, VMCs, gantries, surface grinders and VTL's)
- Routers, water jet machines and laser-cutting machines
- Injection molding machines and presses
- Aircraft. assembly (seat track alignment, setting water, butt and station planes, wing-to-body and body-to-body join alignment, etc.)
- Roll alignment:
- Paper mills,
- Printing presses
- Film lines
- Checking plumb of a vertical surface up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
- Checking way twist and parallelism between horizontal surfaces
- Checking way twist and parallelism between vertical surfaces
- Leveling surfaces up to 200 feet (61 meters) long with 1 setup
- 3 continuously rotating laser planes with operational range of 100' (30.5 meters) in radius.
- Laser planes flat to 2 arc seconds (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01mm/M) in 180º sweep and 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M) in 90º sweep.
- Planes are mutually square with an accuracy of up to arc sec (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01 mm/M).
- Includes Pitch/Roll/Yaw base with coarse adjustments.
- Standard illuminated levels accurate to 2 arc second (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01 mm/M).
- Optional High-Accuracy, Split-Prism illuminated levels accurate to 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M).
- High Accuracy Targets: A-1519-2.4ZB Single-Axis, Wireless Target - 1" (24.5 mm) PSD, .00002" (0.0005 mm) Resolution.
- Targets provide live alignment data updating
- Align and monitor multiple axes simultaneously
- Usually 1-2 setups per machine. Setups typically take 20 minutes or less.
- Short warm-up
- Optional Windows XP/Win7 software for quickly recording and analyzing machine geometry data
- Battery or AC powered
- Completely self-contained
- Laser and targets fit into portable shipping case
|Weight:||Laser: 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)
Battery Pack: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
L-123 Base: 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
|Material:||Laser: Aluminum and Stainless Steel
L-123 Base: Aluminum
|Laser Type:||Visible diode, 670 nM wavelength Class II (Class I in scanning mode) .160" (4.06mm) beam diameter|
Translation: .0001 in/hr/ºF (.005mm/hr/ºC)
Angular: 0.2 arc sec/hr/ºF (0.36 arcsec/hr/ºC)
.000015 in/ft. (0.001 mm/M) +/- .0001" air noise
|Laser Plane Flatness:||2 arc seconds: .00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/M), translation error of +/- .0003" (0.0076 mm) 360º sweep
1 arc second: .00006 in/ft. (0.005 mm/M) translation error of +/- .00015" (0.004 mm) 90º sweep.
|Laser Plane Squareness:||Top Laser Plane to Side Laser Plane Squareness: within 2 arc second. (0.00012"/ft or 0.01 mm/M)
Top Laser Plane to Back Laser Plane Squareness: within 2 arc second. (0.00012"/ft or 0.01 mm/M)
Side Laser Plane to Back Laser Plane Squareness: within 3 arc second. (0.00018"/ft or 0.015 mm/M)
One, Two or Three Planes, switched individually
Each plane has a 100-foot (30.5 meters) operating range in radius
9V DC external battery pack (4 cells) or 115V AC adapter
|L-123 Base Adj. Range:||
|L-123 Base Adj. Resolution:||
1.7 arcsec (0.01 inches/100 ft or 0.25 mm/30.5M)
|Level Vials:||Illuminated and accurate to 2 arc seconds or 0.00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/M)|