L-732 PRECISION DUAL SCAN ™ LASER
Designed primarily for lower accuracy roll alignment and other similar applications, the L-732 Precision Dual Scan® Laser has two automatically rotating laser planes that can be configured by the factory to have either 2 vertical planes, or 1 horizontal and 1 vertical laser plane.
The laser planes are perpendicular with an accuracy of up to 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M) and each laser plane is flat to 1/2 arc an second (0.00003"/ft. or 0.002 mm/M) in a 360º sweep and 1/4 arc second in a 90º sweep. It also features 1-arc-second illuminated level vials.
The laser is mounted on an adjustable base with pitch, roll and yaw adjustments (coarse and fine), so that each laser plane can project the measurement reference out to 100 feet (30.5 meters). The laser is completely self-contained and can operate on battery or AC power
- For alignments with tolerances of 0.00015"/ft. or 0.01 mm/M or greater
- Measuring and aligning:
- The flatness and straightness of almost any surface (squares, frames, ways, flanges, circles, etc.)
- Leveling almost any surface (squares, frames, ways, flanges, circles, etc.)
- The squareness of any 2 surfaces
- The flatness and straightness of vertical surfaces
- The straightness of horizontally and vertically traversing axes of machine tools
- The parallelism of vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Checking plumb of a vertical surface up to 100 feet (30.5 meters
- Checking way twist and parallelism between surfaces
- Measuring surfaces up to 200 feet (61 meters) long with 1 setup
- Water-jet cutting machines
- Laser-cutting machines
- Roll forming machines
- L-742WW version used for roll alignment:
- Paper mills
- Printing presses
- Saw mills
- Steel mills
- Film lines - normal & blown-film
- Two continuously rotating laser planes (2 vertical planes or 1 horizontal and 1 vertical) with operational range of 100 feet (30.5 meters) in radius.
- Laser planes flat to 2 arc seconds (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01mm/M) in 180º sweep and 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M) in 90º sweep
- Planes are mutually square with an accuracy of up to arc sec (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01 mm/M).
- L-732 version has 1 horizontal and 1 vertical laser plane used for flatness, straightness and squareness measurements
- L-732WW version has 2 vertical laser planes typically used for roll alignment
- Includes Pitch/Roll/Yaw adjustment base with coarse and fine adjustments.
- Standard illuminated levels accurate to 2 arc second (0.00012"/ft. or 0.01 mm/M).
- Optional High-Accuracy, Split-Prism illuminated levels accurate to 1 arc second (0.00006"/ft. or 0.005 mm/M).
- High Accuracy Targets: A-1519-2.4ZB Single-Axis, Wireless Target - 1" (24.5 mm) PSD, .00002" (0.0005 mm) Resolution.
- Wireless targets provide live alignment data updating.
- Align and monitor multiple axes simultaneously using 1-99 targets at the same time.
- Usually 1-2 setups per machine. Setups typically take 20 minutes or less.
- Short warm-up
- Optional Windows XP/Win7 software for quickly recording and analyzing machine geometry data
- Battery or AC powered
- Completely self-contained
- Laser and targets fit into portable shipping case
|Weight:||Laser: 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)
Battery Pack: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
L-123 Base: 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
|Material:||Laser: Aluminum and Stainless Steel
L-123 Base: Aluminum
|Laser Type:||Visible diode, 670 nM wavelength Class II (Class I in scanning mode) .160" (4.06mm) beam diameter|
|Beam Stability:||Translation: .0001 in/hr/ºF (.005mm/hr/ºC)
Angular: 0.2 arc sec/hr/ºF (0.36 arcsec/hr/ºC)
.000015 in/ft. (0.001 mm/M) +/- .0001" air noise
|Plane Flatness:||.00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/M), +/- .0003" (0.0075 mm) 360º sweep
.00006 in/ft. (0.005 mm/M) +/- .00015" (0.0038 mm) 90º sweep.
|Laser Plane Squareness:||“Ceiling Wall” Configuration: Top Laser Plane to Side Laser Plane Squareness: within 2 arc second. (0.000012"/ft or 0.01 mm/M)
“Wall-Wall” Configuration: Side Laser Plane to Back Laser Plane Squareness: within 3 arc second. (0.00018"/ft or 0.015 mm/M)
The factory can configure the laser to have either 2 vertical laser planes, or 1 horizontal and 1 vertical laser plane.
One or Two Planes, switched individually
Each plane has a 100-foot (30.5 meters) operating range in radius
|Power Supply:||9V DC external battery pack (4 cells) or 115V AC adapter|
|L-123 Base Adj. Range:||
|L-123 Base Adj. Resolution:||
1.7 arcsec (0.01 inches/100 ft or 0.25 mm/30.5M)
|Level Vials:||Illuminated and accurate to 2 arc seconds or 0.00012 in/ft. (0.01 mm/M)|