L-719 LEVELING LASER
The L-722 Double Scan Laser has two automatically rotating laser planes that are perpendicular to 1 arcsec and flat to 1/2 arc second in a 180º sweep and 1/4 arc second in a 90º sweep. The laser head can be configured to have one horizontal and one vertical laser plane or two vertical laser planes. The laser mounts on a machine or stable base so that the laser plane can project the measurement reference out to 100' for each laser plane.The laser is completely self-contained and can operate on battery or AC power. Included with the laser is the L-123 Pitch/Roll/Yaw base with coarse and fine adjustments and 1 arcsec, lighted levels.
- Machining Centers (HBM, VBM, VTL, VMC, HMC, Gantries, Surface Grinders)
- Roll Forming
- Vertical Press Alignment
- Injection Molding Machines
- Blown Film-Lines (roll alignment)
- Film Lines (roll alignment)
- Printing Presses (roll alignment)
- Paper Machines (roll alignment)
- Rubber (roll alignment)
- Steel (roll alignment)
- Textiles (roll alignment)
- Saw Mills
- Transfer-Line Wing Bases
- Two continuously rotating laser planes with operational range of 100' in radius.
- Laser planes flat to 0.5 arcsec in 180º sweep and 0.25 arcsec in 90º sweep.
- Planes/beams are mutually square to 1 arcsec.
- Includes L-123 Pitch/Roll/Yaw base with coarse and fine adjustments and lighted levels.
- Levels accurate to 1 arcsec.
- Standard target: A-1519 Single-Axis Wireless Target with 1" Measuring Range and .0001" Resolution.
- Uses A-1520 Single-Axis Wireless Target with 1 Micron (.00004") Resolution for higher accuracy applications.
- Targets provide live data display.
- Instant on with virtually no warm-up.
- Typical set-up time 20 minutes or less.
- Diode laser 2 times more stable than HeNe based laser systems
- Multiple mounting orientations.
- System uses Windows 95/98 based software for quickly recording and analyzing machine geometry data.
- Battery or AC powered.
- Completely self-contained.
- Laser and targets fit into a small, portable shipping case.
|Weight:||Laser: 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)
Battery Pack: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
|L-123 Base:||10 lbs (4.54 kg)|
|Material: Laser:||Aluminum and Stainless Steel
L-123 Base: Aluminum
|Laser Type:||Visible diode, 670 nM wavelength Class II (Class I in scanning mode) .160" (4.06mm) beam diameter|
|Beam Stability:||Translation: .0001 in/hr/ºF (.005mm/hr/ºC)
Angular: 0.2 arcsec/hr/ºF (0.36 arcsec/hr/ºC)
|Beam Straightness:||10 microinch/ft.,
+/- .0001" air noise
|Beam/Plane Flatness:||30 microinches/ft (2.5 microns/M) + maximum translation
error of .0002 inches (5.0 microns) in a 360º sweep. 10 microinches/ft (0.8 microns/M) + maximum translation error of .0002 inches (5.0 microns) in a 90º sweep.
|Beams/Planes are mutually perpendicular within 1.0 arcsec|
|Top and bottom mounting feet parallel to.0002"/ft (.017 mm/M). Plane #1 (top turret) parallel to base within .0003"/ft (.025 mm/M). Side and bottom mounting feet square within .0004"/ft (.033 mm/M).|
|Operating Modes:||1 or 2 beams and/or planes in any combination, switched individually.|
|Power Supply:||9V DC external battery pack (4 cells) or 115V AC adapter|
|L-123 Base Adj.
|L-123 Base Adj.
|0.17 arcsec (.001"/100')|