L-102 BEAM TRANSLATOR
The L-102 is a beam-steering device used to translate the vertical and horizontal position of Hamar's straight-line lasers without affecting the angle of the laser beam. It is typically used with the L-111 Laser Stand and features coarse and fine adjustments for translations as small as .001" and +/- .100" maximum beam displacement.
- Compressor bearing bores
- Engine blocks bores
- Large caliber gun barrels
- Stern tube bores
- Used with the following lasers: L-700, L-705, L-706 and L-708.
- Translates laser beam in Vertical and Horizontal Axes without changing the angle.
- Comes mounting block for L-111 Laser Stand.
- +/- .100” (2.5 mm) of translation range.
- +/- .0001” (0.0025 mm) translation sensitivity (resolution)
- Coarse vertical and horizontal translation adjustments.